How to do Wales university degree attestation and apostille?

The University of Wales is a joint University (University Alliance) founded in 1893 under the Royal Charter of the United Kingdom. In 2007, the school changed from a federal system to an independent institution, which enabled several of its universities to acquire the right to grant degrees independently in 2008, and thus became independent educational institutions, such as Bong University, Swansea University, Abrethvis University and so on. The University of Wales is well known for its emphasis on education. At the end of the nineteenth century, the University of Wales was recognized by the working class as a way out of poverty, so that their thirst for knowledge no longer stopped at primary and secondary education.

How to do Wales university degree attestation and apostille?  Up until 2017, the procedure for getting a China Z visa to teach English was fairly straightforward.

When you applied for a teaching vacancy in China, all you needed to do was submit your resume, photo, references as well as scans of your passport, degree and TEFL certificate to your recruiter or prospective employer.
You had an interview via Skype and if the school decided to offer you the position (and you accepted it), the school would send you a medical form to take to your doctor. If you got the all clear, the school would then send you an official invitation letter which you would take to the Chinese Embassy in your country together with your passport.
This would get you the China Z visa.
New China Z visa requirements for teaching in China
Recently, however, probably due to the emergence of ‘fake’ degrees the Chinese government has introduced some new requirements.
The government now requires all qualifications and your Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check to be apostilled in order to land a teaching job in China. Aposti-what? If you have never heard this word before, read on to find out what you now need to do, how much it costs and how long it takes.
Note that the following steps may differ slightly depending on what country you’re from (I’m British).
Step 1 – Get your documents notarized
The first step to obtain a China Z visa is to get your documents notarized by a solicitor or a notary public.
This person takes a photocopy of each of your certificates (e.g. degree and TEFL) and then stamps and signs the photocopies. The stamp must contain their name, the name and address of their organisation, their signature, the type of certification and the date.
The original copy of your CRB check should also be notarized (i.e. not a photocopy).
Step 2 – Send the documents to your government
The second step in getting a China Z visa is to send the notarized documents to your government (the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, or FCO, for UK citizens). This is so the documents can be apostilled.
The good news is that you don’t have to send your original certificates – the FCO accepts photocopies – so the risk of losing your original certificates in the post is eliminated. But your notarized DBS check must be the original.
The FCO attaches an apostille to each of your documents. The apostille contains the following information: the country in which the apostille was issued, the name of the notary and the capacity in which they were acting as well as the place, date of issue, name, signature and stamp of the official who issued the apostille.
The service, at least in my experience, was extremely quick – I received all my documents back within four days of posting them.
Step 3 – Get your documents legalized by the Chinese Embassy
The third and final step of the China Z visa is to get your documents legalized by the Chinese Embassy.
In the UK, the Consular Section of the Chinese Embassy is only open from 9am to 12 noon Monday to Friday. You will need to bring along your passport, a photocopy of your passport, the original copies of the documents that have been legalized by the FCO plus one photocopy of each document and one photocopy of each apostille.
If the name on your degree certificate is different to the one on your passport you will also need to make a statement before a solicitor that the two names belong to the same person.
At the embassy, you will be asked to fill in a form with your name, address and date of birth as well as the types of documents you are submitting, your reason for needing the documents legalized (to work in China), your signature and the date.
A clerk will check that all your documents are in order and that you have filled in the form correctly. You will then be given a number and asked to wait.
When your number is called, go to the legalization counter and hand in all the paperwork. You will be given a receipt and advised when you should come back to pick up your documents.

× WhatsApp Us